BONNEVILLE CHAPTER ICC
June 10th Meeting Agenda – (Second Tuesday afternoon)
Farmington City Hall bonnevilleicc.org
160 S. Main Street firstname.lastname@example.org
Farmington City 84025 iccbonn.wordpress.com
12:00 – 12:30 Lunch provided by Chapter
Welcome by President Lon Christensen
12:30 Education Topic: 20 minutes per topic open discussion for 90 minutes – Ed Domian & Bryan Romney
- Where might we find qualified inspectors for hire?
- The UBCC meets on June 11th where they’ll discuss the adoption as an approved code the ICC Existing Building Code and also the code cycle.
- The Business & Labor Interim Committee will be reviewing Class 4, 5, & 6 counties being exempt from construction and fire code compliance.
- The Business & Labor Interim Committee will also study the repeal of the UBCC, code approval cycles, and study the validity of emergency amendments by DOPL.
Chapter Business – Lon Christensen
- Last Month’s Meeting Minutes Review – Lon Christensen
- Fall Conference Agenda – Ed Domian
Davis County Chamber Report – Ed Domian
Treasurer’s report – Mike Bosch
Old & New Business – President Lon Christensen
President: Lon Christensen
Vice-President: Bryan Romney
Board: – John Saunders – 1 year term
Jeff Fuller – 2 year term
Pat Tomasino – 3 year term
Treasurer – Mike Bosch
Secretary – Tex Couch